Saturday, January 14, 2012

No pain, no Gain.... Or Loss




Luke working on a puzzle!


Its a 100 piece puzzle he got for Christmas. He was SO happy to get it all put together. It entertained him for hours.



I hurt yesterday, so I didn't give it my all yesterday.... Which also meant only 3 ounces lost yesterday... Sigh. So I must work harder today. Counting calories SUCK. I have read so many different calorie limits I should try to stay under, and I am positively lost. So I'm going to try one for this week. If it doesn't work, I'll shoot for the other one. It that one doesn't work I will go somewhere in between.

Ryan and I both are doing the pound plunge. We have a lot to lose to win but we are working hard... Both of us have lost.



In other news Adalei is potty trained except nap/bedtime. I'm so proud of my big girl!




Have a great day.


Cindy

No comments: