Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Running....

Kicked my BUTT!


I am still wheezing and in pain. But I am happy, high from my workout. I feel so great! It was a BEAUTIFUL January day here. I felt sad about not doing so yesterday. Boy, was I happy that I went today. I feel great and my waist line will thank me as soon as my lungs forgive me.


In other news, Adaleis finger is doing great. She is a trooper, and tolerating the dressing changes better each time!


We might have our siding finished for us, by hiring someone. I am excited about it, but I hope its not to pricey. We will hopefully get the estimate this week.


Nothing else important to share. Alot of friends and co-workers have lost loved ones recently and I just hope to reach out to them and pray that God comforts their pain.


Have a great evening.


Cindy

No comments: