Friday, March 2, 2012

Numby. Achy. Whiny. ME.

So I have something up with my sinuses or something. I have headache (more like an eye ache) and numbness from my forehead to my crown of my head. I ache, and whine and pop pills and it doesn't seem to be getting better. I really don't want to spend a thousand bucks to be told I has sinus infection, but this numbness thing is freaking me out. I am not sure how long to see if the meds work, or not. I don't want to be a nuisance at the Dr. office. But I DO want to feel better. I don't have any sinus drainage, cough, sniffle, temp, nada. Both my kids had/have colds and some co-workers do to. So it seems logical that it could be that. I have never had a migraine in the past and we tried, but the migraine meds didn't touch it.

Fitness wise, I am kinda trying to be healthy. But honestly I really just wast to eat what sounds good and forget the rest. Rest, yes sleep sounds great. Ack... I sure hope I am over this soon, I really am looking forward to working out outside sometime soon. We are currently 5ht place on the Pound Plunge. We were 3rd, and are under another team by a hundredth of a point. If i get to feeling better soon, I will put my workout into full gear. I am just at a standstill. Help!

We are having the siding installed. Its looking great. Can't wait until its all done! Then on to the next project! Adalei's new room.

Hope you are having a great day!

Cindy

No comments: